1. Product information translation, collection and research;
2. Responsible for product marketing;
3. Support sales staff and answer sales staff's questions;
4. Provide demonstration, training and field testing services for customers;
5. Responsible for communication with manufacturers.
1. Bachelor degree or above (graduate is preferred), related majors in geophysical prospecting, applied geophysics, resource survey technology, seismology and seismic observation;
2. More than 2 years of pre-sale support work experience in instruments and equipment; contact or used geophysical related equipment (electrical, magnetic, seismograph, ground penetrating radar, logging equipment, etc.), seismic observation equipment, underwater and marine geophysical exploration Better equipment
3. Good communication skills and teamwork spirit;
4, able to adapt to business trips, have a hard working spirit.
Job responsibilities: 、开拓新客户，维系老客户，完成客户拜访工作； 1. Develop new customers, maintain old customers, and complete customer visits; 、与客户进行商务谈判及内部报价准备； 2. Business negotiation and internal quotation preparation with customers; 、收集/反馈所在区域市场信息及产品应用案例； 3. Collect / feed back regional market information and product application cases;
、完成个人业务目标. 4.Complete personal business goals.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, engineering background in civil engineering, geophysical prospecting, geology, surveying and mapping, measurement and control, mechanical and electrical engineering; 2. Experience in sales of industrial products or equipment; 3. Good command of English, fluent in Mandarin, speaking, reading and writing, and familiar with computer operation;