1. Product information translation, collection and research;
2. Responsible for product marketing;
3. Support sales staff and answer sales staff's questions;
4. Provide demonstration, training and field testing services for customers;
5. Responsible for communication with manufacturers.
1. Bachelor degree or above (graduate is preferred), related majors in geophysical prospecting, applied geophysics, resource survey technology, seismology and seismic observation;
2. More than 2 years of pre-sale support work experience in instruments and equipment; contact or used geophysical related equipment (electrical, magnetic, seismograph, ground penetrating radar, logging equipment, etc.), seismic observation equipment, underwater and marine geophysical exploration Better equipment
3. Good communication skills and teamwork spirit;
4, able to adapt to business trips, have a hard working spirit.
Product range: in-situ testing products, geophysical exploration products, structural monitoring products, indoor rock and soil testing products, foundation pile monitoring products, non-destructive testing products, strain electrical testing products, road and bridge testing products, etc.(Entry sales focus on 2-3 product directions according to professional advantages and market trends) Our customer groups: college laboratories, research institutes, construction, transportation, railway, water conservancy, power industry survey, design, construction, supervision units.
Job responsibilities: 1. Responsible for product sales and marketing; effectively complete personal performance goals; 2. Maintain the relationship between new and old customers and complete customer visits; 3. Conduct business negotiation and internal quotation preparation with customers; make bids and follow up bidding; 4. Collect / feed back regional market information and product application cases; 5. Contract execution and customer service work;
Job Requirements: 1. University degree or above, engineering background, major in civil engineering, geotechnical, geological, geophysical, water conservancy and hydropower, mechanics, automation, etc 2. More than 1 year sales experience in engineering equipment, mechanical equipment or other industrial equipment; 3. English CET4 or above, familiar with computer operation; 4. High enthusiasm for work, good communication and coordination ability and teamwork spirit; 5, able to withstand pressures and challenges, adapt to frequent business trips.