Case Study | DS-50A Dynamic Strain Gage for Stress-Strain Relationships of Bridge Steel Expansion Joints under Different Loads
Release time: 2020-01-13
In order to ensure that under the influence of temperature changes, concrete shrinkage and creep, and load effects, the bridge span structure can be deformed freely according to the static diagram and the vehicle can pass smoothly. It should be between the two adjacent beam ends, the beam An expansion joint is set between the end and the abutment back wall, and an expansion device is arranged at the expansion joint. Structures such as railings and sidewalks near the expansion joints should also be broken to meet the free deformation of the beam.
The bridge telescopic device is directly exposed to the atmosphere and bears the repeated effects of vehicle and crowd loads. Small defects and deficiencies will cause jumping and other undesirable phenomena, which will cause it to bear a large impact, and even affect the bridge structure itself and The safety of life of passers-by should be given sufficient attention.
This experiment is a cooperation between Changan University and Shaanxi Jiaotong Construction to study the stress-strain relationship of bridge steel expansion joints under different loads. Using DS-50A dynamic strain gauge from Japan TML company, European and American geotechnical engineers assist and provide technical support on site. Static load tests of 7.63t, 10.02t, 8.55t, 16.62t, 10.87t, 24.37t, and 36.9t were performed, respectively, and the dynamics of 20km / h, 30km / h, 40km / h, and 50km / h under the above loads were respectively tested. Load test.
DS-50A Product Features
- Each DS-50A consists of 5 test units, each test unit is 10 channels, and the strain unit, voltage unit and thermocouple unit can be freely configured
- Maximum sampling frequency: 1kHz
- A bridge box is standard for each strain cell channel, supporting quarter bridge (120 / 350Ω switchable), half bridge and full bridge connections
- The distance between two adjacent DS-50A can be extended to 100 meters by a dedicated cable
- 20 tandem expansions (test channels to 1,000 channels)
- Data can be stored directly on the PC, allowing long-term measurements
- Dynamic measurement and analysis software as standard
！ For more information, please contact us at 400-700-9998 !