PDA-8G Piling Analyzer
” 打桩分析仪 ” 更加轻薄，符合人体工程学。 The PDA-8G " piling analyzer " is thinner and more ergonomic. The display is larger and supports multi-touch for easier operation.
打桩分析仪 相比于前几代产品在设计上有了不少改进，更加符合工程现场使用的需求，如屏幕分辨率更高，测试结果实时显示，同时有更多操作方式对曲线进行现场查看和分析。 Compared with previous generations of products, the eighth generation piling analyzer has a lot of improvements in design, which is more in line with the needs of the project site. For example, the screen resolution is higher, the test results are displayed in real time, and there are more ways to operate the curve. Perform on-site review and analysis.
Various pile foundation bearing capacity tests
The use of the eighth generation piling analyzer requires pre-installation of acceleration and strain sensors on the pile body in order to perform a high strain test in order to collect the required data. The test requires the use of a piling hammer to piling the pile head. If the conditions do not allow it, a suitable free-fall hammer can also be selected.
PDA-8G can be used to evaluate the bearing capacity of the pile and its integrity. The field measured data needs to be further analyzed using CAPWAP fitting software, and the analysis results have a good correlation with the static load test. High strain test can be used for digging piles, continuous spiral drilled piles, cast-in-situ piles or driving piles. PDA-8G also adds some functions for bored piles, which can make testing easier and the results more reliable. For example, customers can choose to install 4 or more strain sensors, and it is wireless, which can effectively avoid hammering. Eccentricity creates the risk that the force signal is not available. If the customer chooses to use their own drop weight for testing, they must meet the fast load test standard (ASTM D7383).
Network test (remote test)
● Save time and effort compared to traditional field testing
● Engineers can perform on-site dynamic testing and piling monitoring operations in any office
● Field data is transmitted back to the office in real time through a network connection
● Simple on-site setup
Receive field test data using a network connection
Using PDA-8G for piling monitoring
Piling monitoring helps users establish hammering standards for economical and safe pile foundation design. PDA-8G can calculate the bearing capacity of the hammered pile (using the case method and iCAP software), the performance of the hammer, the pressure of the hammer, and the integrity of the pile body during the test. The data transmission system of PDA-8G is much more enhanced than the original product. It can guarantee no signal leakage for pile drivers with a hammering speed of less than 120bpm.
● There is no need to connect acceleration and strain sensors to the instrument with cables.
● The signal is transmitted through WiFi, with fast speed and transmission distance up to 100m.
● The PDA-8G can also connect the acceleration and strain sensors in the form of a main cable plus a quarter.
Four or eight unified data transmission channels
Most of the dynamic test tests only require the installation of 2 strain sensors and 2 acceleration sensors near the top of the pile. These two pairs of sensors can obtain sufficient force and speed signals for PDA to perform analysis and calculation. The four channels are sufficient for the driving of piles.
For some cast-in-situ concrete piles such as bored piles and bored piles, we recommend using eight channels-4 strain sensors and 4 acceleration sensors. The eight channels are also helpful for testing pipe piles with spiral welding. For situations where sensors need to be installed on the pile feeder and the pile body at the same time, and sensors need to be installed elsewhere on the pile body (such as embedded sensors near the bottom of the pile), the eight channels will be very useful and very important. The 8-channel sensor interfaces are unified, and users can freely set the combination of acceleration (piezoelectric or piezoresistive) and strain sensors as needed.
Software: The PDA system includes licenses for the following software: CAPWAP, GRLWEAP, and PDA software packages. The software includes PDA-S (Integrated iCAP), PDIPLOT, and PDI-Curves.
The CAPWAP software uses the force and speed signals measured by the PDA sensor to perform a fit analysis to calculate the resistance distribution and the dynamic resistance of the soil, so as to calculate the static resistance we need. We compared the results of the CAPWAP analysis with the static load test hundreds or thousands of times, and the results showed a good correlation. Now, CAPWAP fitting has become the standard analysis method for dynamic measurement of foundation piles.
GRLWEAP is a software for calculating and analyzing hammered piles using wave equations. The software can be used to evaluate the hammer stress during pile driving, to help users choose the appropriate pile hammer, and to evaluate whether the free-fall hammer system can be used for dynamic testing of bored piles.
PDI software package:
The user interface of the PDA-S software is more intuitive than previous PDA software. It can run on PDA-8G or on a personal computer. The software supports touch operations and also supports traditional desktop operations (mouse, Keyboard), easy to learn. In addition to real-time display of soil resistance during testing, PDA-S can also display a series of other parameters according to customer's customization. The PDA-S software displays prompts or warnings at the appropriate time during data collection and input. PDA-S can display up to 3 graphs in real time, and the user can customize the curve output format.
The iCAP software can calculate the bearing capacity information of the pile while the test is being performed, which is similar to the curve fitting during pile driving monitoring. Because the software's algorithm is based on CAPWAP software, this bearing capacity result is more accurate than the case method result. The iCAP software can output the soil resistance performance during dynamic measurement, calculate the bearing capacity, and output the simulated static load curve in real time, all without human intervention. PDA-8G will output one-click iCAP data results on site.
PDIPLOT2 software can output any PDA table or curve, PDA hammer number, pile length, elevation or other data information. The output summary table is output in accordance with the requirements of ASTM D4945, and the format and content can be customized.
PDI-Curvers software can integrate force / velocity-time curves and data information from other PDA-S files into one file.
● Size: 320 × 250 × 68mm
● Weight: 5kg
● Operating temperature: 0-40 ℃; storage temperature: -20-65 ℃
● Display: 10.4 inches, available under strong light, resolution 1024 × 768
● Built-in capacitive touch screen
● Video output: HDMI, VGA
● Battery: continuous use for 4 hours, can use 12V car battery or 100-240V AC power supply. Optional spare battery
● Charging time: up to 6 hours
● Built-in calibration test function
● Compatible with smart (wireless) sensors
● Wireless transmission distance up to 100m
● 8-channel data acquisition, unified interface, optional wired or wireless
● Signal and signal conditioning self-balancing
● Digital integration of acceleration signals
● Force and acceleration signal have similar frequency response
● Internal calibration of strain and acceleration
● Signal amplification function
● Can be triggered by any strain channel
● Users can adjust the trigger buffer time by themselves
● High-speed network data transmission can be performed with the help of broadband mobile phones or other network equipment (the corresponding software needs to be installed on the computer)
● Can transfer data to mobile phone via USB connection
● Microsoft Windows 7 operating system
● Built-in 60GB solid state drive
● Ethernet port
● 4 USB ports
● Analog signal frequency response 2.5kHz (-3dB)
● 16-bit A / D conversion frequency, sampling frequency 10.24MHz
● 8 channels optional, effective digital frequency 10-40kHz
● Sampling size can be 1k, 2k or 4k
● Unit system: English, International Unit or Metric
● External keyboard and mouse, built-in WiFi (802.11b, g, n)
● In addition to the hard suitcase, the instrument comes with a soft bag
● Remote technical support via network connection
● Optional teamviewer software license
● PDA software package (PDA-S, PDIPLOT, PDI Curves), GRLWEAP and CAPWAP software license
● One year warranty
● PDF format PDA manual and CAPWAP bound manual